Thursday, May 7, 2020

Christ is KING | St Joseph St John The Baptist and St John Chrysostom | Light overcomes Darkness


Christ is KING | St Joseph St John The Baptist and St John Chrysostom | Light overcomes Darkness
A bit of a talk on St Joseph St John The Baptist and St John Chrysostom -- God Heretics Apostates Elders Brothers and Mothers -- We got it all here today for you my brothers. IN the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. The Apostles’ Creed

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

A Psalm of David. My God, my God,
why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the
words of my roaring? (Psa 22:1)
O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and
am not silent. (Psa 22:2)
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. (Psa 22:3)
Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. (Psa 22:4)
They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not
confounded. (Psa 22:5)
But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
(Psa 22:6)
All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head,
saying, (Psa 22:7)
He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he
delighted in him. (Psa 22:8)
But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I
was upon my mother's breasts. (Psa 22:9)
I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
(Psa 22:10)
Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. (Psa 22:11)
Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
(Psa 22:12)
They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. (Psa
22:13)
I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax;
it is melted in the midst of my bowels. (Psa 22:14)
My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and
thou hast brought me into the dust of death. (Psa 22:15)
For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they
pierced my hands and my feet. (Psa 22:16)
I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. (Psa 22:17)
They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. (Psa 22:18)
But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me. (Psa
22:19)
Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. (Psa
22:20)
Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the
unicorns. (Psa 22:21)
I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I
praise thee. (Psa 22:22)

He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations
in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. (Isa 14:6)
The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. (Isa 14:7)
Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art
laid down, no feller is come up against us. (Isa 14:8)
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the
dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their
thrones all the kings of the nations. (Isa 14:9)
All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou
become like unto us? (Isa 14:10)
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is
spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. (Isa 14:11)
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut
down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (Isa 14:12)
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne
above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the
sides of the north: (Isa 14:13)
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (Isa
14:14)
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (Isa 14:15)
God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the
LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his
enemies. (Nah 1:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment