Friday, December 28, 2018

Free Form Mental Gymnastics and other PC Olympic Games



Just a middle aged man babbling for several minutes about about just the general insanity of this system and its word magic -- and the general insanity of the 'name the how' gibberish that is the retort. Twiddle Dumb Twiddle Dee ... Oh Man it hurts. But again there is always the option of banding together, and building the agricultural and industrial base needed to live free, and from that combining capital into a credit union, from which to branch out into media, education, the rest of the functions of a normal community. Bootstrap a community. Yup. I figure that if monks could do it at the end of antiquity; we can in theory do as at least as well, yeah? But you know I am dying creature, so I am thinking I won't see the Valley -- I want burnt like my Kin of old.


Source: Free Form Mental Gymnastics and other PC Olympic Games - YouTube

Address : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQp8M0w6hFE

No comments:

Post a Comment